Thursday, June 25, 2009

Luke's 1st Vacation






Well we took our 1st family vacation and had a wonderful time. Coe was already down in California for club regionals and he surprised me with a trip to come and see my sister and then meet up with him for a mini vacation. Luke did great on his first flight and slept most of the time. I was a little nervous about traveling alone for the first time with a baby but it went very smoothly. We spent time with my sister, managed to go to six flags just Coe and I and it was a blast. The trip ended with a fun filled Father's day for Coe with just our little family and it was so special. I am sure Coe will treasure it for the rest of his life. We flew home on Monday and I almost forgot that Luke now has a new tooth too!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

look at all those cute smiles! he had fun!
congrats on the tooth!!

Meet the Bucher's said...

So glad you had a good time! You deserve a great vacation! Love ya!!!